@cloudXabide
https://github.com/cloudXabide/
This content reflects views of my own, not my employer.
The Genesis... Mar 03, 2000 - passed my RHCE
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
As I am sorting through my online accounts and Internet presence, I had stumbled upon my Certification History for Red Hat. Mar 03, 2000... that was *seriously* a long time ago.
Ugh... Comcast. This sucked particularly much as this was my first attempt to configure a VPN back to my HomeLab and therefore was not sure what options I should have *known* would work. Anywho... Sophos SSL VPN uses 8443 by default. I spent a few hours trying to get through the config on the Sophos and my Linux client. Nothing was working. For giggles I changed the Sophos to use 443, and then updated my client on my Linux workstation. And suddenly it all works. Fowk. Tried 8443 again. No love. I don't want to utilize port 443 as I intend to actually host some web apps for testing. So, I have finalized on an "alternate" port which had to be configured on both the Sophos and the Linux client. I'l be doing a better write-up about this later. I still need to figure out how to configure all this via the Gnome Network-Manager GUI.
A bunch of the following specifics are out of scope, but I am including them anyhow # System bootloader configuration bootloader --location=mbr --boot-drive=sda --append=" crashkernel=auto hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 hpsa.hpsa_simple_mode=1 console=tty0 console=ttyS0,9600n8" # Partition clearing information #ignoredisk --only-use=sda zerombr clearpart --all --initlabel --drives=sda,sdb,sdc # Disk partitioning information part /boot/efi --fstype="efi" --fsoptions="umask=0077,shortname=winnt" --ondisk=sda --size=256 part /boot --fstype="xfs" --ondisk=sda --size=1024 part pv.01 --fstype="lvmpv" --ondisk=sda --size=51200 --grow volgroup vg_rhel7 --pesize=4096 pv.01 logvol / --fstype="xfs" --size=10240 --name=root --vgname=vg_rhel7 logvol /home --fstype="xfs" --size=1024 --name=home --vgname=vg_rhel7 logvol /tmp --fstyp...
I did a thing... I need a "complete" AWS environment to do some testing... and didn't want to botch my "personal" existing environment which owns my other domains, etc... Anywho... at some point the following URL will be hosting something https://clouditoutloud.com
Comments
Post a Comment